(2) Credit Card, Charge Card, Debit Card - all via PayPal.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this facility.
This is the most secure method of using your card.
You do not need to send me your card details.
(3) British cheque (or check) from a British Bank in £ (GB pounds) made payable
to 'Past Pages'. email for forwarding address.
(7) Cash in either £ (GB pounds), Euros or US dollars.
These values will be rounded up to the next convenient note value
(ie 33.50 Euros will become 35).
The exchange rate will be determined by the
Universal Currency Exchanger www.xe.com
You must send cash by a registered and insured postal service that requires
a signature at my end - this is for your protection and safety.
Note that this is not a recommended method, the risk is all yours, and you
should only consider this method if you have no other choice.
(8) Domestic Electronic Transfer - UK banks. email for account details.
(9) International Electronic Transfer - Non-UK Banks. email for account details.
In all cases goods will be dispatched on clearance of full payment.
Antique Maps & Prints